Help Searching for Classes
The keyword field performs 4 different case-insensitive searches based upon the search term entered:
- A valid course prefix and number combination (e.g. "MAT241") will return class sections for that course only.
- A valid specific course prefix only (e.g. "ART") will yield courses with that course subject prefix.
- A course number (e.g. "241") will return only courses with that course number.
- Any term not matching a known course prefix, course number, or course prefix/number combination will perform a general keyword search. Keywords match on full words only.
Finds courses with the selected course subject prefix.
Open Classes Only (default): limits results to classes with "Open" status under Availability.
All Classes: removes "Open Classes Only" courses Availability filter.
Limits to classes offered in a particular semester.
Show classes for a selected college.
Offers the option to limit results to "Non-Credit Only" or "Credit Only".
Finds classes meeting on the selected days.
Finds classes meeting during particular times of day.
Select the delivery method of the class’ instruction.
- In-person: On-campus with in-person instruction with smaller class sizes to accommodate recommended safety protocols.
- Online: The entire class will be held 100% online without a set time to attend with a specific start and end date.
- Live Online: Classes will meet at the time listed in the class schedule on a virtual platform. Students will attend live online classes at the same time as their classmates with live instruction.
- Hybrid: An in-person format on campus at the time listed in the class schedule and a portion of the class online without a set time to attend.
- Hybrid/Virtual: Part of the class will be held online without a set time to attend. The other part will occur with regular meeting patterns in a virtual format.
Classes Starting After
Enter a date to limit to classes starting after the date. Format must match "MM/DD/YYYY".
Enter the last name of an instructor to find classes led by that person.
SUN System Courses: limits to courses having a corresponding SUN code.
Honors Classes: limit results to honors courses.
Open Entry/Open Exit Courses: limit results to Open Entry/Open Exit courses.
No cost or low cost (<$40) textbooks: limit results to classes using Open Educational Resources for course materials.
Gen Ed Designations
Limit to classes that satisfy selected general education requirements.