Find a Class
Use the form above to search for classes then add classes to your schedule in the Student Center.
Beginning in the Fall 2022 semester, all new degree-seeking students will be required to take a First Year Experience (FYE) course. Discover which one is right for you!
Tips for Finding Your Classes
- Enter a class prefix and number combination to find those specific classes. For example, "MAT151" will return College Algebra/Functions classes.
- You can enter a course prefix/subject to show class offerings for the group of courses that begin with that prefix. Entering "BIO" will return all biology classes.
- Providing search terms like "emergency medical" will find classes that include those words in the title or descriptions. This type of search matches whole words only.
- By default, the search limits to "Open" classes for the selected semester.
- Select a college to show only the college in which you are enrolled.
- Expand the More Search Options part of the form to further refine searches.